The Greenhouse


The side doors of the Greenhouse open onto the Gas Light Building Garden's big South Courtyard.   The main entrance is at 3620 Buchanan Street.

The entrnace to the Greenhouse at 3620 Buchanan Street

The Greenhouse as seen from across the Gas Light Garden.

The Greenhouse at 3620 Buchanan Street was built by Merryvale Antiques in 1958.    Merryvale filled the entire Gas Light Building with art and antiques, but needed a garden cottage to display and sell garden decorations and plants, so the Greenhouse was constructed. 

Pacific Union renovated the space for offices in 1980.  Tusker, with the help of  Penney Magrane & Associates landscape design, completed thorough renovation of the Gas Light Building's Garden and the Greenhouse's courtyard in 2000. 

Click here to find out more about how non-profit and charity groups can arrange to use the Gas Light Garden and Catering Kitchen for special events.

Links:

MAP

Driving Directions from GG Bridge

 Driving Directions from the Bay Bridge